Our client is one of the largest international players in the FMCG sector and has been working with us for almost a decade. For one of their brands, they needed to build a marketing automation system that would continuously communicate with the brand's target audience during a period of time that was crucial for the target audience.
- An email flow of more than 60 letters
- Almost 4 years of continuous communication
- Software: Nitro's own tools (Consent Memory, BRAIN)
We have been a client of one of the largest retail banks for decades and have been able to contribute to our client's success through a number of campaigns. On a project in 2017, we were tasked with making the most of their dormant database. After analyzing the database, we divided the potentially available customers into two categories and built the campaign accordingly.
- Complex outreach through multiple channels (email, postal mail, telephone enquiries)
- 25% conversion
- Database of 80 000 people
Our client wanted to increase its market presence in the SME sector, so it commissioned Nitro to implement a B2B desk sales campaign. The aim was to use a database to find as many potential customers as possible who would be open to switching providers in the highly crowded telecoms market.
- Over 2200 companies in 5 months
- Outstanding profiling rate of 66%
- Annual revenue growth of more than HUF 110 million
The travel sector has undergone huge changes in the decade. To stay afloat, a market player needs to constantly innovate - also in sales. Our client asked Nitro to manage a campaign to launch a new service, using state-of-the-art marketing automation tools.
- API connection between the client website and the marketing automation software
- Live tracking of the potential customer journey from email opening to website crawling
Our client wanted to review their database processes and systems, including CRM, campaign management and marketing automation. Our client came knocking at the right door: we offered the client a highly innovative solution that matched Nitro's expertise.
- First financial institution to use Microsoft Marketing Cloud
- Successful implementation in the domestic and German markets
- Hungarian National Bank approved to use cloud-based marketing tools
We've worked with several clients in the automotive sector in recent years, with the most common request being for fleet lead generation for the B2B sector, but also frequent campaign orders for mapping, planning and automating new car journeys. The most exciting project required the creation of a complex SME database (the client asked us to set up a service programme automation mechanism).
- Database of 16 491 companies
- Contact details of 160 000 company vehicle owners
- Segments by vehicle size, number of vehicles and turnover
Our client had been successfully operating a chain of stores offline for decades, but its attempts to build online sales had failed. He approached Nitro with several negative experiences behind him. We received an order for our full horizontal and vertical toolkit: building multichannel marketing online: emails, push and pop-up notifications, landing page development, chat window, channelling sales information from social platforms into a central platform
- Deployment of 6 different reactive email streams
- Database tripled in 10 months
- Stable 20% CTOR with 1 000 000 emails sent
We are looking out for a profiling and lead generation campaign for Nitro in the domestic B2B sector. The logistics company was looking for new customers for a specialised service with a number of exclusion factors, which required a complex script with multiple screening criteria.
- Database of almost 10 000 products in the domestic B2B sector
- 21.5% of successful enquiries
- Well prepared warm leads: 40% conversion after referral